Thursday, February 21, 2013

You Give Love A Bad Name

Last night Bon Jovi came to Ottawa. I have one word for you: swoon. Oh my gawd I'm all flustered just thinking about it again.

Thanks to hubs, we were offered an incredible last minute deal on "obstructed" view seats. And by obstructed I mean behind the stage forced to stare at Bon Jovi's backside all night. I know, rough.

It had been awhile since Dani, Cindy Sue and I had gotten together so it was a no brainer on who I wanted to come. Sue was super sick unfortunately but she was a trooper and came for dinner and half the show.

Within seconds of the band coming on stage we were on our feet rockin' out to "You Give Love A Bad Name". C'mon, we grew up in the 80's. Whadda ya expect?!

We danced and sang all night. And swooned. Between Bon Jovi's ass and Richie Sambora's arms, we were both a hawt mess (and that wasn't just Dani's menopause!).



It was such a great show. So much better than the last concert we went to. I'm still revelling. Given the last year and amount of prayin' we've been doing and the fight that my girl has given, it was a perfect ending.

We're half way there
Livin' on a prayer
Take my hand and we'll make it - I swear
Livin' on a prayer
We've got to hold on ready or not
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got
We're half way there
Livin' on a prayer
Take my hand and we'll make it - I swear
Livin' on a prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment