Saturday, April 14, 2012

When life gives you lemons

Like I've mentioned, I've been doing quite a bit of reading. A lot actually. I'm just trying to keep up. It's overwhelming though - not gonna deny it.

Somehow I got onto the benefits of lemons. The only one I can remember is they are an alkaline and help balance your pH levels (once you read about cancer, this will make much more sense)  But I know this is important.

So I go to the grocery store. And the bath and body store. And every other store that sells lemon products. 

I visit Dani this afternoon and drop-off my citrus package. It's filled with all-things lemon including:

In hindsight, maybe I should have just gone for the visit and said screw the lemons. It seems so insignificant. But I needed to do SOMETHING.

Now what I should have done was brought a bottle of tequila! That would have been smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment